NICOLE LEISTIKOW MD
1. Sinai Hospital: Postpartum Support Group
Wednesdays, 1:30-3:00pm, free, open to
the community. Call or email Shelly Bray, LCSW-C for more info : 410-601-7832 or
2. Johns Hopkins Bayview: Postpartum Support Group:
Thursdays, 11am-12pm, free,
open to the community. For more info, email Sara Daly LCSW-C : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. “Fourth Trimester: A Postpartum and Lactation Support Circle” via the Bloom
Wednesdays, 1-2pm, free, open to the community. Facilitated by Desireè
Israell, LCSW-C. Zoom info: 82450950657 access code: bloom
4. The Womb Room Virtual Support Group - “It Takes A Village I And II”: A Group For Supporting,
Encouraging And Connecting Parents.
-Group I for parents with babies under 1: Wednesdays, 11am-12pm
-Group II for parents with babies 1+: Tuesdays, 11am-12pm. Free.
Sign up via their
5. Postpartum Support International
Various groups offered, such as:
bipolar support, NICU parents, military moms, black moms, Spanish speaking moms, queer and trans parents, parents of multiples, and more. Free. See their website for more info:
6. Breastfeeding and New Moms Support Group. Open to Moms in Baltimore City, Baltimore
County, and Harford County. For more info contact : email@example.com,
Wednesdays 11am-12pm, free.