1. Neufeld KJ, Hayat MJ, Coughlin JM, Huberman AL, Leistikow NA, Krumm SK, Needham DM. “Evaluation of two intensive care delirium screening tools for non-critically ill hospitalized patients.” Psychosomatics. 2011 Mar-Apr; 52(2):133-40.
2. Law T, Leistikow NA, Hoofring L, Krumm SK, Neufeld KJ, Needham DM. “Nurse Perceptions of the Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist.” Dynamics. 01/2012; 23(4):18-24.
3. Standeven, Lindsay R., Olson, Elizabeth, Leistikow, Nicole, Osborne, Lauren M., Payne, Jennifer L. and Hantsoo, Liisa. “Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Affective Symptoms and Neuroactive Steroids: A Review of their Association with a Focus on Allopregnanolone.” To be published by Current Psychiatry Reports. Springer. (Accepted 2020).
4. Leistikow, Nicole, Smith, Milena, Payne, Jennifer L., Osborne, Lauren M. “Is Valproate Reasonable?” Letter to the Editor. To be published by the American Journal of Psychiatry. (Accepted 2020).
1. Leistikow, Nicole and Lehmann, Susan W. (2017). The Epidemiology of Older Age Bipolar Disorder. In S. Lehmann and B. Forester (Eds.), Bipolar Disorder in Older Age Patients (pp. 1-19). Springer International Publishing.
2. Leistikow, Nicole and Osborne, Lauren M. “FDA Rules for Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling and Clinical Implications,” in Women’s Psychiatry and Mental Health: A Clinical and Evidence-Based Guide. Springer International Publishing. 2020.
3. Leistikow, Nicole, Widra, Patricia, Sokal, Rebecca, and Hermann, Alison. “Psychiatric Problems During and After Pregnancy” in Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus & Mother, 4th edition, by E. Albert Reece. To be published by Wolters Kluwer. (Accepted 2020).
4. Hudepohl, Neha, Leistikow, Nicole, Levine, Mimi and Osborne, Lauren. “Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the Perinatal Period” in Women’s Reproductive Mental Health. To be published by APA. (Accepted 2020)
5. Leistikow, Nicole, Smith, Milena, Williams, Katherine and Epperson, Neill. “Perimenopause: Complex Changes from Depression to Vasomotor Symptoms” in Women’s Reproductive Mental Health. To be published by APA. (Accepted 2020).
Features and reviews have appeared in Baltimore’s Citypaper, The Baltimore Sun, The Washington Post Express, Women’s eNews, and InTheFray.com.