NICOLE LEISTIKOW MD
1. Neufeld KJ, Hayat MJ, Coughlin JM, Huberman AL, Leistikow NA, Krumm SK, Needham DM. Evaluation of two intensive care delirium screening tools for non-critically ill hospitalized patients. Psychosomatics. 2011 Mar-Apr; 52(2):133-40.
2. Law T, Leistikow NA, Hoofring L, Krumm SK, Neufeld KJ, Needham DM. Nurse Perceptions of the Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist. Dynamics. 01/2012; 23(4):18-24.
3. Standeven LR, Olson E, Leistikow N, Payne JL, Osborne LM, Hantsoo L. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Affective Symptoms, and Neuroactive Steroids: a Focus on Allopregnanolone. Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2021 Apr 21;23(6):36.
4. Leistikow N, Smith MH, Payne JL, Osborne LM. Is Valproate Reasonable? Am J Psychiatry. 2021 Jan 1;178(1):99.
5. Leistikow, N, Baller, EB, Bradshaw, PJ., Riddle, JN, Ross, DA, Osborne, LM. "Prescribing Sleep: An Overlooked Treatment for Postpartum Depression." To be published in Biological Psychiatry. (Accepted 2021)
6. Leistikow, N and Smith, Milena. Perimenopause and Mental Health: Implications for the Assessment and Treatment of Women at Midlife. To be published in Advances in Psychiatry. (Accepted 2021)
1. Leistikow, Nicole and Lehmann, Susan W. (2017). The Epidemiology of Older Age Bipolar Disorder. In S. Lehmann and B. Forester (Eds.), Bipolar Disorder in Older Age Patients (pp. 1-19). Springer International Publishing.
2. Leistikow, Nicole and Osborne, Lauren M. “FDA Rules for Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling and Clinical Implications,” in Women’s Psychiatry and Mental Health: A Clinical and Evidence-Based Guide. Springer International Publishing. 2020.
3. Leistikow, Nicole, Widra, Patricia, Sokal, Rebecca, and Hermann, Alison. “Psychiatric Problems During and After Pregnancy” in Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus & Mother, 4th edition, by E. Albert Reece. To be published by Wolters Kluwer. (Accepted 2020).
4. Hudepohl, Neha, Leistikow, Nicole, Levine, Mimi and Osborne, Lauren. “Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the Perinatal Period” in Textbook of Women’s Reproductive Mental Health. APA (2022).
5. Leistikow, Nicole, Smith, Milena, Williams, Katherine and Epperson, Neill. “Perimenopause: Complex Changes from Depression to Vasomotor Symptoms” in Textbook of Women’s Reproductive Mental Health. APA (2022).
Features and reviews have appeared in Baltimore’s Citypaper, The Baltimore Sun, The Washington Post Express, Women’s eNews, and InTheFray.com.